Ava Vogel WIP Sept 19, 2014 22:26:01 GMT -5
Post by eon on Sept 19, 2014 22:26:01 GMT -5
Name: Ava Vogel
Gender: Female (She/her/herself)
Gender: Female (She/her/herself)
Isabelle. Her siren mother is 43 at this time.
Selena. her wolf shifter mother is 40 at this time.
Ava is a fairly mischievous individual. She plays off as the sweet or calm woman when she first meets someone. Maybe a bit out going and flirtatious as well. She is quick to open up to new people and make new friends. However she is always willing to try and manipulate anyone, if given the chance of course. Other than that she has a rather creative mind, constantly thinking ‘outside the box’. She can be rather cocky and has trouble differentiating what is right and wrong, her decisions and actions reflecting that rather clearly. She constantly believes she is doing the right things however, and by right thing she means something that will benefit her.
She is very loyal to those who she considers her close friends however. And by that she means people she will not manipulate all willy-nilly. If close enough she will also help them with whatever they need, be it good, or bad. Especially if it can benefit her in one way or another. She is also rather stubborn once her mind if made up. Once she has taken an interest in something she will see it through the best she can until the task is done; or until something better comes along.
She is fairly protective of others as well. Especially if she sees a man bothering a girl that clearly does not want to be bothered. Growing up in a house full of only women she is a strong believer in feminism and will actually physically chase off any man bothering a girl, or anyone else for that matter.
Ava usually appears to be in a constant state of happiness as well, even her frowns seeming playful. When she is actually angry she will smile as she argues or yells at her ‘opponent’. When sad she is also still smiling, even if tears are rolling down her face as she reassures everyone she is ok when she clearly isn’t.
Ava was adopted by two mothers at a very young age and she found out she was a witch when she was seven and she got into a fight where she managed to manipulate her opponent in the playground Luckily it was only her and the other child so no witnesses. One of her mothers was there however and found out about her adopted daughters special talents so to speak. One mom is a shifter (can turn into a wolf) and the other mom is a siren it turned out and as a result Ava was openly accepted by them and they began to study witch history to help their child feel comfortable. Ava was allowed to openly practice her abilities; that was when she found out her specialty was manipulation (of both people and probability). Her mothers were very supportive of their daughter and did their best to make sure she got all the special attention she needed because of this. They even took her out to her a familiar as soon as possible; a burmese python named Amitt. It was when she was eleven that Avas mothers found an area where witches set stand and it was a market place of sorts. They were happy to get their daughter everything she needed. It was also around this time that Ava was gifted with a pair of steel scissors, which she used her magic and along with the help of an elder witch; to make it grow in size and become both transportation and weapon.
By this time Ava was sixteen years old when she was a fully fledged witch. She knew how to hide her abilities well and she learned many different spells and techniques by this time. She had also gotten a special gem implanted in her left palm in the shape of a diamond. It helps to control her more powerful attacks. However she has not practiced on a human since that fight in the playground when she was seven. Sure when she got I trouble with her parents she would manipulate them to give her a treat instead and the what not. She was also mischievously playing around with people all these years. But she never tried to see how far she could go.
She went out to town one day very late at night. Her moms were cool with her going out since they knew she was able to take care of herself and she always had Amitt with her- the Burmese python able to unlock it's true ampayhiere like form now on command. She wandered the streets looking for a place that was crowded enough. However what she didn't expect was to be attacked the one moment she was completely alone. A large man had seen the young girl walking around presumably by herself. Amitt was ready to jump out from where he was relaxing in her bag however Ava had another idea. Once the man was close enough she stopped him in his tracks. So impressed with herself for the moment that she made it work so fast she almost forgot what she was doing. That was until an annoyed head bump from Amitt to finish the job that was. Ava made the man follow her until she got next to a road and had him stand at the edge of a side. When a truck came she made him jump in front it it.
The man did not die but was in ICU for a fair amount of time. Ava was rather pleased with herself that she managed to control a human that much. Her mothers were conflicted about being angry but in the end praises their daughter as well. It was that mans fault for attacking her after all. They did ground her for a bit however for being so daring. At least they both knew she was able to protect herself though, and that was good.
Ava continued to grow more powerful throughout the years. She was also able to unlock Amitts awakened familiar mode during this time. When needed Ava was able to help Amitt shift into a sort of a amphithere dragon like creature. This is especially helpful in fights against other opponents. With this new ability awakened she was more confident going out late at night, as if she wasn’t already. She would spend most of her nights out and about. Usually at clubs, bars, and all the such like, and when she was 20, Ava finally moved out. Her mothers were sad to see her go but they knew for a fact that their daughter would be fine in her own. Especially with Amitt by her side. Ava continued to visit her adoptive parents of course and still does.
Ava met a boy named Darven when she moved to her new place. Amitt had wandered off and was actually the one to find the boy first, smelling the demon boy before he saw them. Ava found Darven when she finally found Amitt. The two talked for a small amount of time before heading their separate ways. However they had rather often run ins and soon enough became friends. The two had gone out to eat when Ava decided to see how far she could go with him. She manipulated him every now and then with small, unnoticeable movements. Near the end of the meal tho she managed to get him to pay the entire check, which of course was beneficial to her. While Darven didn’t necessarily mind he was a bit annoyed with the witch girl but didn’t say anything. After dinner Ava told him everything and apologized about that, paying Darven back for her meal. Darven insisted she keep it, rather impressed with the woman’s power. She met Eon soon after through Darven, the three becoming good friends and now all living in Momoka near each other.
• In public she will wear an over sized fuchsia sweater and black leggings along with black combat boots.
• Manipulation of persons: Ava is able to physically manipulate other people or animals. People for not as long of course and those with a strong mind can easily break free of the grasp. She does not do it as much anymore though. With common animals she does it every so often and can hold an animal under her control up to a few hours.
• Manipulation of probability: Ava also has the strange ability to manipulate probability. What this means is let’s say she wants to find $20 on the ground. The chance of that is maybe 1/500. She can make that 450/500 and so on.
• Awakening Amitt: She is able to make her burmese python take the form of an amphithere . Amitt is learning to do this without as much help from Ava as of recently though.
• Using her scissors: Ava has a very large pair of scissors that replaces the need for a broom stick and weapon. Made with magic, she is able to fly on
the scissors as since they are literally a giant pair of scissors she is able to fight with them
• Other 'witchy' spells: She can lift things with her magic and fire physical attacks. While they don't do too much damage it's something.
• Intelligence. Ava is rather knowledgeable and can come up with scenarios and solutions in her head quickly
• Hardy. She can take a fair amour of hits before she is unable to go on anymore. She also has decent stamina
• Since her spells require a vocal instruction at this time ((she is not yet powerful enough to do them without)) if her mouth is bound/ she is unable to speak, she can not preform most of her spells.
• If the gem on her palm is broken or taken out she will die immediately since it was merged with her soul.
• Amitt. He is her companion and best friend. He is very loyal to her as well and will not leave her side.
• Cities. So much to do and so many people. Also a fair amount of places to be after hours.
• Rain storms really annoy her since she is usually out or in the sky it will ruin her hair and clothes. She is also afraid of thunder.
• She is scared of people getting too close to her when she doesn’t want them too. She visibly gets drawn back and nervous. It has gotten to the point before where Amitt has to ward them off.
Amitt is Avas familiar. He is a twelve foot long Burmese python and has been with Ava since he was a young- three foot long python. He is very loyal only to her and is more or less wary of everyone else, even if Ava is the one engaging with them. He can take the form of a twenty foot long amphithere with the help of Avas spells of course. He is currently learning how to take form himself but still has some trouble with it.